Ship60 is an Application that provides the ability to connect those who have the need to ship orders and those who are willing to ship orders on the same route. Ship60 is developed and operated by Delivery Technology Joint Stock Company.
Ship60 now supports Apple™ iOS and Google Android™
TYPES OF INFORMATION SHIP60 COLLECTED
Through the Ship60 App, Ship60 collects users’ personal information. The following information will be collected:
- User’s date of birth
- User’s email address
- Other information about the account of the user Ship60
- User’s mobile phone number
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION
How long can Ship60 keep your personal information? Ship60 will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary. Ship60 only collects your personal information for the purposes of delivery.
In case you request, Ship60 will immediately delete this information from the system.
HOW DOES SHIP60 COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Ship60 may obtain information from other reliable sources to maintain accuracy or continue to supplement the information you have provided in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
WHAT DOES SHIP60 USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Ship60 will use and process your personal information in compliance with the provisions of Vietnamese law. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Serving for the delivery process, helping the driver to contact you easily
- Notify you of your transactions with Ship60 and send you information about new features of Ship60 or other Ship60 websites and Apps or changes in Ship60 policies.
- Send you discounts and promotions on Ship60 websites, Applications, other products and services.
- Personalize your content and experience on Ship60 websites and Apps.
- Optimize and improve Ship60 products, services and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate Ship60 policies or violate the law.
SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS OR COMPANY
Ship60 never shares your personal information with other companies, except in very limited circumstances, including:
- You consent to Ship60 sharing your personal information with another company. In this case you have agreed to share your personal information, allowing those companies to send you information about their promotions, products and services.
- You ask Ship60 to share your personal information with third-party platforms, such as social networking sites. Note that once Ship60 has shared your personal information in this way, the personal information received by the company designated by you will be kept confidential by that company and Ship60 is no longer responsible. confidentiality of that information.
- Companies authorized by Ship60, such as package delivery or customer service. In this case, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than that required by Ship60 or contrary to the law.
- Ship60 shares your information where required by law.
In accordance with the laws of Vietnam, Ship60 provides you with the rights and ability to exercise certain monitoring options when collecting, using, storing and sharing your personal information, including :
- You can correct, manage, update and delete your personal information by accessing “Personal Profile” in Ship60 App
- You can change any options for your account.
- You may choose to receive offers and promotions on Ship60 websites, Applications, other branded products and services.
- You may consent to Ship60 sharing your personal information with third parties, so that they can provide you with information about their promotions, products and services.
- You may request access to your personal information held by Ship60 and request that Ship60 amend or delete it. You can also ask Ship60 to do the same with respect to third parties with whom Ship60 has shared your personal information.
- You can allow or refuse Ship60 to share your personal information outside of Vietnam. In the event Ship60 so desires, Ship60 will notify you to obtain your written consent. Except where Ship60 is required by law to share your personal information outside of Vietnam.
ONLINE MONITORING AND ADVERTISING
Ship60 collects information about your activity on the Ship60 website and App. This tracking data is used for several purposes:
- Provide relevant content based on your habits, usage patterns and location.
- Monitor and evaluate the use and operation of the Ship60 websites and Applications.
- Analyze traffic on Ship60 websites and on third party websites where Ship60 may associate tracking this data with your subscription account. In that case Ship60 will treat this data as your personal information. Service providers that collect surveillance data on behalf of Ship60 may offer you the option of online monitoring.
- Advertisers and third parties may also collect information about your activity on Ship60 websites and Applications using monitoring technology. Data collected by advertisers and third parties is used to display the advertisements you see both on Ship60 websites and Applications or on third party websites and Applications , but does not identify personal information and is not associated with your registered account.
Note that if you do not allow Ship60 to collect your personal information through Ship60.
- If you are the recipient, the driver may not be able to deliver the goods to you.
- If you are the driver, you will not be authorized to carry out the carriage of goods.
The Ship60 trademark on Applications, websites, products and services may not be of your interest or interest.
PROTECTION AND DATA SECURITY
The protection, integrity and security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to Ship60. Ship60 has strict security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. While Ship60 strives to use the most advanced technologies and methods to protect your personal information, no security measure or encryption protocol is perfect or invulnerable. .